Tuesday, June 7, 2011

a random creation

It's only the second day of summer intern and i am exhausted...
Starving on the bus on the way home, I did not want to make anything too complicated. I used whatever i have at home and started cooking.
I usually like to make butter soy sauce pasta, which is a japanese fusion dish. I picked orzo instead because i ran out of pasta. Stir fried the onions with butter and add in the other ingredients. Don't be generous with the butter, the more the better. Add in the cooked orzo and toss them together. Add a little bit of soy sauce and stir. This time, I added a little mirin, milk and wasabi. It made the orzo a little bit more creamy and the wasabi enhance the flavor of the dish. Be careful not to put too much in. 
This is just a short recap of my dinner. Will have more restaurant reviews and home made dishes once i am fully charged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment